Saturday, March 21, 2009

Added Noblethoughts to janoble Twitter

I have just added the Noblethoughts blog to twitter using TwitterFeed. We'll see soon whether it works.

Having second thoughts on how to deal with CheapOair.com. I will probably just take it as a life's lesson that cost me $300 and will cost CheapOair.com and Travelzoo.com any business I might have had or might influence with others. Still haven't decided what I'll do. My problem is that I've used Travelocity.com and Expedia.com many times and never had them ignore my request for a particular time of day. In fact if I remember their services correctly, if they can't find a matching flight they tell you, they don't just list flights that are 12 hours later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of reviews about travel industry on the net. The best ones I have found on Pissed Consumer Website. Especially good ones are about Cheapoair.

And cheapoair website itself can be reached by clicking here.